My personal Reading Book is Lord of The Flies. It is about a group of schoolboys who get trapped on an island after there plane crashes. They then have to survive. I chose this book partly because i had heard about it before and it just interested me. For example sometimes my parents will say "thats like the lord of the flies." I then would ask them what they are talking about then they explained the subject and some brief details about the book its self. I have read a few pages already and it is very well written and very interesting.
My question to you is based on this short info paragraph would you read this book?
I have heard of that book before and I thought it sounded good so yes I would most likely try reading that book.
ReplyDeleteI think from that paragraph that it was interesting and a book I might pick up. I like how you also included the old trailer.
ReplyDelete