Sunday, April 27, 2014
Symbol Per Charecter
The two characters I am going to be focusing on are Piggy and Jack. I think that piggy is like a nice big dopey dog. Because all he wants is peace he doesn't want to fight with people and get hurt. He is like a dog because most of the times dogs wouldn't want to hurt a fly they would just be nice and sweet. Jack on the other hand is the exact opposite and wants to fight for what he wants and is willing to kill people or animals to do so. He is the least of the group which breaks off from the main group. And crats the group of "Hunters". Thes are really some if the main charecters. There are also a lot of other charecters who could be described using symbols but these are just the two charecters I chose. Because there are just too many charecters to give symbols too. To describe who they are and how they act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment