Sunday, May 4, 2014
Text to Text and Text to Self
I would say that a text to text connection from my book to another book would be The Hunger Games. I think this because in the hunger games it is children and young adults that are fighting for there lives and create alliances and become savages. In my book kids become savages and form alliances with each other. A text to self connection would probably be at school with the groups of popular kids and the clicks. They kind of form alliances with each other and are mean to the other people who aren't part of there group. They can also become savages because they are mean to people sometimes who aren't like them and act differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think this a great text to text connection with similar situations in each story line. The text to self connection is a great modern day connection to today's society and the book.
ReplyDeleteI think you have some really interesting connections and situations. I have never read the book, but you make it sound interesting.
ReplyDelete